Are the NDIS provider information on the website up-to-date?
- We are doing our best to ensure that the information displayed on our website are up-to-date. However, it is advisable to double-check with the NDIS providers directly that they are able to offer the listed services.
I am an NDIS provider and would like to update my details?
- Thank you very much for reaching out. Please get in contact with our team using the contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
I am a newly registered NDIS provider, how can I be listed on the NDIS Provider Search directory?
- We will need to collect a few information to ensure that you are an NDIS provider. Please contact our team using the contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you working with the NDIS/NDIA?
- Provider Guide is not affiliated with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) or the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). All data has been sourced from various, publicly available online sources. We are relying on our own research and providers themselves to keep our NDIS provider search tool as up-to-date as possible.
What is NDIS?
- There are about 4.3 million disabled people in Australia. The NDIS will fund supports and services for an estimated 500,000 Australians with permanent and substantial disabilities over the course of the following five years. Many people will be receiving the necessary disability help for the first time as a result.
How does NDIS work?
- Depending on their particular needs, the NDIS offers money to qualified individuals. Each NDIS member has a personal plan that details their objectives and the financial support they have received. Participants in the NDIS spend their money on services and supports that will aid them in achieving their objectives.
Where is NDIS available?
- Easily search for registered NDIS providers in your area using our extensive database.